Sat, Sep 26|
San Gabriel Academy
The leadership are making plans to make sure that this Outdoor worship service is a spirit-filled and safe environment for you and your families. For those of you who don't feel comfortable attending, we will still provide online worship, which we hope you join us for.
Time & Location
Sep 26, 2020, 11:30 AM – 3:30 PM
San Gabriel Academy, 8827 E Broadway, San Gabriel, CA 91776, USA
About the event
We have a few preliminary things for each of you to look over before attending our in-person outdoor worship.
- Please fill out the registration below letting us know if you plan to attend or not. There is a max capacity of 60 people.
- Members who are 60yrs old and above are asked to continue to watch from home for your health and safety. We appreciate your understanding.
- If you plan on attending, we ask that you keep close watch of your health over the next few weeks prior to coming. If you are exhibiting any sick symptoms we ask that you do not attend in-person service and just join us online.
- On the day of worship, your temperature will be checked at the entrance gate. Everyone is required to bring and wear your own masks. Masks, gloves and hand sanitizer will be provided upon entry if you forget to bring your own.
- Please bring your own chairs, blankets, canopies or tents for shade and seating on the grass. Each family will be asked to sit with their own family unit in marked sections 8-10ft apart.
- There is no potluck lunch but your families are welcome to bring their own picnic lunch and eat together after service.
- There will be no Sabbath School for all ages on that day, so you may need to plan accordingly for your children. Vallejo Drive has a great children's program which you can get online for your children.
- There is an afternoon outreach planned, which was sent out earlier by Gerlynne. Please look over the details and sign up for that if you plan to attend.
- Finally, we ask that no pet be brought to the outdoor worship. Due to the cuteness factor of your furry little friends, it can lead to petting and cuddling. Since we are trying to keep a safe environment, we ask that you keep all pets at home to refrain from overwhelming urge to congregate and pet and cuddle them. Thank you for understanding.
We have been missing each of you these last several months and we hope that this first step of in-person outdoor worship is a way for us to do it safely. This will not be the only one we plan and we hope that as time progresses more of you will come out and join us.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.